Do you want to write for ThinkHealthMag.com? Check out the information below to get started!
Benefits of Writing for Think Health:
- Gain exposure within the Health Industry
- Build your authority (Author Rank)
- Connect with like-minded individuals and health professionals
- Attract unique traffic to your personal web presence through link back
- Build credibility by writing for a popular and established online magazine
What Think Health Editors Like?
We encourage and favor originality, creativity and unpublished content on the following topics:
- Lifestyle modifications, diet & fitness
- Rest & relaxation
- Mental health & stability
- Inspiration & total wellbeing
- Family, parenting & pregnancy
- Food, cooking & recipes
- Relationships, marriage, dating & breakups
A few ideas for article structure:
- Step-by-step how-to guides
- Bulleted or numbered lists
- Question & answer
- Top 10, 20,… List
- Roundups of valuable resources
- “The A-Z of…”
- Series guide
We always aim for high standards to ensure that our readers benefit as much as possible with useful and up-to- date information from experts in the health industry as well as articles custom-written by journalists and others with appropriate writing skills and style. Each submitted piece should fulfill the following:
- Articles should be 450 to 750 words depending on the subject/specific assignment, and may be formatted over multiple pages.
- Must be unique and original to ThinkHealthMag. We will NOT accept posts that have been submitted or published elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Original digital photo or stock photos can be submitted as .jpg or .png of at least 600 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall (crop in aspect ratio). Landscape photos work best on our website.
- Author Bio blurb (25 to 55 words) with links to author’s personal sites and or social media pages ONLY.
- Articles must be written in Standard English (United States Language)
- Please DO NOT hyperlink link within the body of the article except if you mention a statistic or a study. Ideally you’d link to academic journals, peer-reviewed scientific papers, and or credible news outlets.
If you work for a content farm or are writing articles for the sole purpose of keywords linking in an effort to boost SEO or to promote a product or brand in a post, we are NOT interested.
We require our writers to promote all of their THM contents via social media. That means you need to at least tweet about your latest work and “Like” it on Facebook (and promote via other social media channels as you see fit — Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc).
So What’s Next?
- Make sure you meet all of Think Health writer’s guidelines and requirements.
- Send emails to email@example.com with your article attached in a word document.
- We will then review and if approved we will create your Author login account.