Believe it or not, many people take for granted the need for a time to relax or take a break from work, and it’s sad to note that when you are tired or lacking sleep it is evident in your behavior.
So in that light, I have put together a list of benefits that can be derived from proper rest and relaxation and I invite you to read the points below and see if you can identify with some or perhaps all of them:
1. Decreases the risk of making mistakes at work because now that you’re rested and relaxed you are able to focus better.
2. Decreases stress from managers if work is not done properly
3. Make you look more beautiful. A tired face with baggy eyes is not attractive.
4. Less likely to get illnesses related to continues stress on the body like migraine, hypertension and stomach ulcers.
5. You get to organize your time better, so family time is incorporated.
6. You won’t feel tired and drained all the time.
7. More friendly to be around instead of snapping at everyone all the time because you’re tired.
8. It improves your psychological coping skills. Puts you in a good frame of mind for the job.
9. Facilitates better, healthier eating habits now that you’ve taken the time to slow it down.
Now that you have heard my list, go ahead and add yours in comments.