It is true that every time you decide to try to change for the best, something or someone always turns you off and gets you upset or frustrated.
You have this feeling like it is not going to make a difference and no one will see it or some questions rush through your mind saying:
- Am I still going to have their friendship and what will they think about me?
- Will I be alone on this path of changes?
- Will God recognize that I am trying?
- Is there really a reward for this?
- Why bother? I might be the only one trying anyways.
Well… Have courage according to Deuteronomy 31 vs. 6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.