Pregnant women always want to know that their life and the life of their baby are safe. Pregnancy is a fulfilling but delicate experience and it is of utmost importance for women to detect signs of danger early in order to seek medical intervention immediately.
Women, if you are experiencing any of the following while you are pregnant, do not panic, however you need to visit your health care provider now.
- Bleeding from the genital tract
- Excess vomiting
- Constant high blood pressure readings
- Frequent dizziness even when you did not change your position
- Headaches especially just above the eyes
- Blurred vision without you being diagnosed with a known eye condition
- Chest pain
- Constant shortness of breath
- Moderate to severe abdominal pain
- Leg pain, swelling and redness
Sometimes the cause of such conditions needs in-depth investigations, and frequently hospitalization. Remember, if you are pregnant and have any of these danger signs, call your healthcare provider right away.
There you have it, if you like this article please sign up below for our newsletter to get more expert pregnancy advice.